Terms & Conditions
We value all of our customers and our goal is to create an enjoyable and valuable experience on our website. The following policies apply to all visitors of stemorganics.com
At Stem Organics we promise that your personal information is secure. Every transaction is processed using the latest industry standards for secure online credit card transactions. Secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except as to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
1. Order Information: we may collect information to promptly and securely process your order. Your name, phone number, email address, shipping information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address), products purchased and promotional codes are examples of this information.
2. Survey Results: we never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
3. Tell a Friend: this information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
4. E-News: Stem Organics gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Stem Organics never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by unsubscribing at any time.
5. Tracking Information: derived mainly by tallying page views or search terms requested throughout our site, as one of many measures of what interests our users. We don't track which terms a particular user enters or which pages are viewed by particular users.
6. Correspondence: Stem Organics retains all correspondence received and sent via email, telephone dialogue, facsimiles and hard copy written communications. This is to ensure we are able to provide you with the best service and advice at all times.
Stem Organics may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
"Cookies" are defined as a collection of information, including a username, geographic region and the current date and time, stored on the local computer of a person using the Internet, used primarily by websites to identify users who have previously visited the site.
While Stem Organics makes every effort to ensure information on this site is current, accurate and complete, it does not guarantee such information will be current, accurate or complete when you access it.
All rights reserved. All intellectual property on this site including without limit, text, graphics and copyright works is owned by Stem Organics (or the relevant content supplier). Stem Organics is the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.