Antioxidant Toning Infusion
Natural Antioxidant Rich Toner Containing Organic Olive Leaf, Green Tea & B5
The Antioxidant Toning Infusion is a next generation antioxidant enriched skin tonic. Creates a super clean face ensuring pores are free from cleanser residue, dead skin cells, and tap water impurities.Feel refreshed knowing you are starting your anti-ageing process one step early with this multifunctional toner full of premium, organic, antioxidant rich ingredients.
Organic Olive Leaf, Green Tea & B5
- 94% Certified Organic Content
- Skin Type: For use on all skin types except sensitive.
- Vegan friendly
- Green Tea 20 times more antioxidant age-fighting powers than Vitamin E
- Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) with Moisture retention capacity of the skin to stimulate skin regeneration. It also has an anti-itching effect and of course is anti-inflammatory.
- Organic Olive Leaf to help reduce skin damage due to UV radiation and pollution,
- Organic Green Tea with 20 times more antioxidant free radical age fighting powers than Vitamin E, and
- Panthenol (ProVit B5) to improve the natural moisture retention capacity of the skin.
- Signature blend of powerful age fighting, polyphenol rich Organic Pomegranate, wild grown Australian Kakadu Plum rich in Vitamin C and healing and soothing Organic Aloe
Gently wipe a toner saturated cotton square over a section of your face at a time. Repeat with new toner soaked cotton squares until they come away clean. Follow with a serum and moisturiser. Alternatively spritz your skin throughout the day, or mist over mineral makeup to set.
Organic aloe barbadensis, citrus arantium (orange flower) extract, jasmin grandiflorum (jasmine) extract, organic matricaria recutita (chamomile extract), niacinamide (vit b3), prunica granatum (pomegranate) extract, terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, panthenol (pro-vit b5), organic olea europea (olive leaf) extract, salix alba (willowbark) extract, sodium hydroxy methylglycinate, citric acid.
Please always refer to our product labels for the most up to date ingredient listings.
We Also Recommend