Smooth Skin Exfoliant
A gentle yet effective exfoliant using Bamboo to polish and encourage refined and radiant, silky smooth skin. This product is based upon our Gentle Cleansing Milk and features natures microdermabrasion style particles in microfine bamboo. This is much more gentle on your skin than a walnut shell scrub with its large particle size and rough edges.
Regular use helps remove dead cells and stimulate cell renewal. Glowing skin with increased moisturiser and serum efficiency is created.
Organic Jojoba, Pomegranate & Bamboo
- 78% Certified Organic Content Vegan Friendl
- Vegan friendly
- Packaged in shatter proof recyclable PET bottle with disc press cap for easy dispensing.
- Organic Jojoba to lightly moisturise and soothe, while
- Bamboo removes dead cells and debris to improve your complexion by exfoliating gently and evenly without scratching the skin.
- Signature blend of powerful age fighting, polyphenol rich Pomegranate, wild grown Australian Kakadu Plum rich in Vitamin C and healing and soothing Organic Aloe.
Following cleanser removal, massage Exfoliant over face using fingertips in small circular motions, avoiding eye area. Rinse clean. Use 1-3 times a week depending on your skin’s needs: once for sensitive skin, up to every second day for other skin types.
For more vigorous scrub use on only slightly damp skin. For a lighter application use on wet skin such as towards the end of your shower.
Organic aloe barbadensis, bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) extract, vegetable glycerin, vegetable emulsifying wax, coco glucoside, glyceryl monostearate, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, guar gum, terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) extract, organic prunica granatum (pomegranate), d alpha tocopherol (vit e), salix nigra (willowbark) extract, organic citrus senensis (orange) essential oil, organic pelargoneum graveolens (geranium) essential oil, sodium hydroxy methylglycinate, citrus tangerina (tangerine) essential oil, organic citrus limonum (lemon) essential oil, limonene (in essential oils), citric acid.
Please always refer to our product labels for the most up to date ingredient listings.